Monday, June 30, 2014

June Favorites!


June favorites! It's that time again to share what I've been using the most this month :)

1. Mamode Natural Sun Cream SPF 35
This is my second bottle; the first one, I finished really quickly and enjoyed using very much.
This sun cream is very light. It's not paste-like nor does it leave a white cast. It has a lotion-like texture that settles and dries down quickly.

2. Real Technique Brushes
For the prices, I'm so surprised by the quality. These brushes are extremely soft, durable and rivals many expensive brands. I will continue to support this brand as I find it to work very well and you can't beat the price point.

3. Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Hill Hand Therapy
I'm trying to take better care of my hands these days. Prior, I used to own a lot of hand creams that would often go unused. To combat this problem, I find if I apply it at night, before I go to bed, I'm more likely to use it.

The summer hill scent is divine. It smells like exactly like floral garden! Crabtree & Evelyn is known for their hand creams, this is my first one and I adore it. It actually moisturizers my hands, unlike other brands. While the scent is strong upon application, it does go away as it sinks into your skin.

What products have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment