Friday, June 20, 2014

Skinfood Choco Eyebrow Powder Cake



Eyebrows should be sisters, not twins! Still with that said, it can be tricky to find the right color match.
SkinFood Choco Eyebrow Powder Cake #1 is a product I bought on a whim, since the prices was only $2.50 (2,500 won)

The cute little case contains two eyebrow shades and a brush. It might have a spooly as well, but I lost it somewhere!

I have black hair, so I find grey-ish powders to look the most natural for me. If I used a black powder, it looks weird and off, whereas grey looks more natural and it blends better.

Both shades are pigmented and easy to use. I use the color on the left for the inner part of my eyebrows and the darker shade at the end of my brows. Personally I find powders better than pencils, as it looks more natural and it's easier to work with. I used this product every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment