Saturday, June 21, 2014

LuLuLun Sheet Masks


LuLuLun is a relatively new brand of Japanese sheet mask that's from Japan. Before my trip, I saw these makes were being sold everywhere online for some reason. 
As I was shopping in Osaka, I saw LuLuLun everywhere as well too! Since it was so affordable, around $3 for a pack, I picked it up. 
Honestly, I don't think it's worth the hype. The masks itself is very thin, which is suitable for everyday use- but still it's easy to rip them apart whilst applying. I also did not really care for the zip-like packaging.
LuLuLun focuses on fragrance-free, color-free and mineral free masks, which is great if you have sensitive skin or you're concerned about what ingredients you use. Overall for me, it was really disappointing and I ended up giving it to my mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment