Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Cushion Blusher


Korean blushes can be a hit or miss. Often they are chalky with poor color payoff and other times they are extremely pigmented. This cushion blusher is the latter; super pigmented, almost too pigmented, those with heavy hands know what I mean.

The particular blush in the picture has since been repackaged, but the formula remains the same. It's a vibrant hot pink with no glitters or chunky bits. Like I said, it can be hard to work with given its pigmentation. I find just one light tap is all I need for one cheek, another tap for my other cheek.

This line has about 7 other colors. Not all of them are this pigmented. From what I can recall, there are a couple milky pinks and oranges. I don't own any hot pinks, which attracted me to this color. It comes with an adorable puff, which I tossed, since I find it to be useless. Other than that, these Me:Ex blushers reminds me of Nars, but without the high costs!

No comments:

Post a Comment