Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Peripera Peri's Lip Tint #2


Those into Asian cosmetics are well aware of what lip tints are and why they are such a hit. For those who don't know, it's basically a pigmented water-like tint that is great for creating the ever-so-popular gradation tint.

I'm sure the tint trend isn't fading anytime, in fact it's only getting stronger and stronger! Established are constantly improving and creating new tints. The popular Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint has been reformulated and repackaged three times already!

Out of all my tints, Peripera Peri's is one of my favorite. It's the one I reach for the most and one of the first tints I bought when I landed in Seoul.

In the photo, the color may look dark. On the lips, it's a "healthy" red color that makes my lips look as if I just ate a popsicle. Even after meals and water, the color still remains. The scent is delightfully fruity and the texture is just like water.

The bottle can be bulkier than other brands, so I don't carry it around with me. I like the doe foe applicator and I usually swipe off any excess before application. There are five other colors in this line, but #2 is the one I prefer most. Other than this Peri's, Peripera also has other tints that comes in different form - twist up balm, tin, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment