Thursday, July 17, 2014

Etude House Look At My Eyes PP502


Somehow Etude House brand eyeshadows do no get as much love compared to the brands BB creams, skin care and lip products.

Originally I had wanted to buy Look At My Eyes in the color sweet potato latte (a dupe for Bobbi Brown Heather) a color used in the drama "The Innocent Man," but I accidentally picked the wrong color. A happy mistake, in my case, since this PP502 color is uber pretty!

It's a deep purple with no glitter or sparkles. I like to use this color to line my eyes rather than the typical black or brown. The purple looks great with brown eyes and it adds a hint of unexpected color.

Pigmentation is wonderful. One swipe gets a generous color payoff. It doesn't have any fall off. As with all eyeshadows, I always prime with Urban Decay's Primer Potion before use.

No comments:

Post a Comment