Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Favorites!


My first monthly favorites post! Usually I tend to use my products for a month before I swap them around, so I thought it would be nice to share the products I enjoyed using most.

1. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
A hyped product on YouTube, where I first discovered and heard of this product. Usually, I tend to stick with high-end concealers, since I find it to have better pigmentations. But I found this Age Rewind Concealer to be especially great for highlighting rather than concealer.
Downside? packaging. After one use, it practically exploded somehow. So sad since a lot of product was wasted.

2. Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip & Cheek Stain
I used to own a similar marker tint from Revlon. I enjoyed using it, but somehow I lost it. I feel the same about this Josie Maran marker. The tint looks natural, but I didn't find it to be long lasting. Also the price ($19) was a bit much since I could buy a similar product at the drugstore for half the cost. Pass.

3. Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint
Love, love, love! This is more of a gel-type tint, rather than the watery ones. Gels tend to sit more comfortably on my lips. If you have pigmented lips and haven't found a tint that shows its true color, this this one is a MUST! I find it much more pigmented than any other tints I've tried thus far. Cute packaging and highly affordable. I own all the colors, but this red one is my fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment