Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion


I'm a complete blusher junkie. I don't need to buy anymore, considering the amount you get and it's nearly impossible for me to hit pan on my products, but I couldn't pass up this new Hourglass product.

After looking up swatches online, Dim Infusion was the one I liked the most. It's a milky orange color which looks natural and it's different from the other oranges I own.

The casing is very luxurious looking; it's rose gold with a large mirror. Each blusher has a different marbling. Mine is a good mix of the dim powder + blush color.

The texture is very soft and it is easy to blend. It's not hard to overdo this blush. I find it doesn't emphasize large pores and it has about 5 hours of lasting power before it starts to fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment