Thursday, May 15, 2014

Astalift Dupe!


Astalift is a high end Japanese skincare company that is currently very popular. Their best selling product is their jelly moisturizer, which sells for $147!
Instead of shelling out that big amount, I decided to try SANA's dupe called Nameraka Soflavone Lift Up Red Gel. Similar to Astalift, it's a reddish jelly type product that it's fun to use. It comes with a mini spatula, which make it more hygienic to scoop.

I haven't used Astalift, but this moisturizer from Sana is so, so nice! Since the texture is gel-like, it sinks into the skin really quickly. There is a bit of stickiness, which is to be expected since it is like jell-o, but aside from that it really does hydrate the skin!

Since I've just started using this, I can't speak about the anti-aging benefits, but as a moisturizer it does leave my skin feeling supple the next day.
Like most Sana products, it contains no mineral oils or added fragrance.



No comments:

Post a Comment