Thursday, January 30, 2014

MEISHOKU Organic Rose Skin Conditioner Review

If you've know me, you'll know I love rose scented products. So when it's in a skin care product, of course I must try it out!

This Meishoku Organic Rose Skin Conditioner is in a very cute pink 200ml bottle.
It's main use is similar to a toner, so you can use it before or after make-up, after washing your face, or you can put it in a spray bottle to refresh your skin on the go.

It's made with organic roses. I find the scent to be light and soothing. It doesn't smell artificial at all. I like at the bottle opening is quite small, so I can control the product easily.

So far, I'm really enjoying this skin conditioner. I also own the gel in the same line, which I will review at a later time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment