Saturday, January 11, 2014

Shiseido Perfect Whip Review


Face wash- it's one of those things that I'm constantly buying since it's a product I used day and night. Shiseido Perfect Whip is a cult favorite. At first, I didn't know why- how much more special could it actually be?
While in Japan, a bottle of Shiseido Perfect Whip was only $3, so I decided to give it a go. You know it's popular when Japanese drugstore only allows customers to buy no more than 5 bottles at a go.

First off, it's incredibly creamy! You only need half a pea size amount to obtain a fluffy ball of foam! If you have trouble foaming up facial foams, I recommend a facial foam net ;)

This cleaners removes everything! On top of that, it leaves my skin feeling smooth, fresh and squeaky. Cheapest place to buy this online, would have to be Sasa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment