Sunday, February 2, 2014

Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream Review

Kose Sekkisei is almost always packaged in its famous blue packing. Sekkisei is famous because of its usage of Chinese plants extracts. Most of their products focuses on whitening or brightening.

I'm still loving BB creams, so I couldn't resist this new BB cream from Kose. It doesn't come in a very large bottle, but like most BB creams you only need a little bit for one usage.

This BB cream comes in two colors, but there isn't much of a color difference between one and two, so I went with number 2.

It has a slight scent, but it isn't distracting. The coverage is medium to full (if you apply a second layer) Mostly I find it great for days when you want a natural look. I can't comment on the whitening effects, but a lot of people find it actually does whiten. For now, I enjoy it because it doesn't leave my skin gray, like most BB creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment