Monday, July 8, 2013

Face Mists- Innisfree, It's Skin, Caudalie


A quick and easy way to refresh your skin without ruining your make up? Face mists! Since most mists are small and portable it's simple to just chuck it into your purse.

One spritz and my face is instantly cooled.

The Innisfree Green Tea Mineral mist contains 100% organic green tea minerals and is also hypoallergenic, so great for those with sensitive skin. I like the aerosal can. Remember do not shake the bottle!

Caudalie Beauty Elixer is a cult favorite, which may need no introductions! Since there's oil in this product, I find it adds a subtle glow to my skin without looking oily. The refreshing scent is very aromatic!

I haven't tried the It's Skin mist, so watch out for that review later!

No comments:

Post a Comment