Monday, July 29, 2013

Etude House Secret Beam Powder Pact 02


Etude House Secret Beam Powder Pact is a great product since it allows you to achieve luminous skin in 5 seconds.

This pact contains pearly powder with fine shimmers. Shimmers, not glitters! I love how natural it is and I adore the fact that it makes my skin look really healthy.

I would not use it all over; it would only work well down the bridge of your nose and on top of your cheeks.
The casing is very lovely and cute! I love the princess feel of Etude House's products. You can see in the video below how soft and finely milled this powder is. Definitely a must have for any make up junkie!


1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely =) I'm thinking about getting, Etude House Secret Beam Powder Pact no1 on Ebay. Thanks for the review x

    http://sonyaethelmua.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete