Monday, July 22, 2013

Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint Swatches


My bad beauty habit is the fact that when I can't decide on a color, I will buy them in every color! Of course, sometimes it ends up being a bad decision (especially if the product sucks) but in this case, buying all the Fresh Cherry Tints from Etude House turned out to be a wonderful decision!

Lip tints are usually not made for pigmented lips, but these cherry tints are so pigmented! The pink actually looks pink on my lips. With other tints, I may need to conceal my lip color in order to achieve the color in the bottle. 

When this tint dries, it isn't glossy- it's more of a semi-matte finish, which is flattering and natural. There's no obvious scent, which is also great. Highly, highly recommend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment