Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder Review


Skin Food Peach Sake Powder is one of those cult favorites from the Skin Food brand. I heard many people compare it to the white powder from Make Up Forever. This giant tube was only $14. If you're crazy about peaches, you'll be pleased with this scent. It's absolutely lovely!

Since it's loose white powder in a tube, it can get really messy! Whenever I use it, without fail, white powder flies everywhere! Even when I'm really careful. That can be a downside to this packaging, but most loose powders are pretty annoying to use.

How does it work? Well, I can see why people love it. It leaves my face smooth and matte, but it doesn't feel heavy nor greasy. My makeup can last about 8 hours without getting oily when I dust this peach powder on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment