Monday, September 30, 2013

Nature Republic Lifting Ampoule


Lately I've been really into Nature Republic skincare items. I'm not sure if it's because of the cute packaging or the fact that I've been hearing a lot of good review about the company.

This ampoule, which I assume is like a serum, is for lifting. While I am still young, I'd rather prevent aging that treat it when it's too late.

The glass bottle comes with a dropper, so it's easy to control the amount of product you want to use.
I haven't been using it for long, so I can't comment on the long term claims yet. What I can say is I like that my skin feels softer the next morning.

If you're looking for an affordable ampoule to add to your skin care routine, I recommend this one from Nature Republic!

No comments:

Post a Comment