Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sheet Masks Collection & Tips



Here's my collection of Asian Sheet Masks. Most of them are from Korea because I find Korean masks to be affordable and effective. Prior to owning Korean masks, I used to use masks from the Taiwan brand My Beauty Diary!

~Sheet mask tips:

- Store them in the frige before using! The coldness will shrink pores and cool the skin down
- Do not keep the mask on your face until it is dry! By doing so, it will dry out your skin
- Try your absolute best to not talk when the mask is on your face
- Rub the remaining serum on your arms and legs
- When the 15-30 minutes are up, pat the serum into your skin by tapping your fingers! (Similar to playing the piano :p)


2 comments:

  1. You have an awesome collection! I love sheet masks, they're so refreshing ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! I bet you have a lovely masks collection as well!

      Delete