Monday, June 3, 2013

May Favorites~ 2013

Woo, finally the start of a new month! As always, time goes by super quickly!
Last month, I have a couple products that I looooved using.

1. Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream (80ml, ~$15)
Since the weather is humid, I tend to treat my skin with jelly type face creams. The texture of this product is very light and smells clean and fresh!

2. Benefit High Beam
Dotting this product on my cheeks and down the bridge of my nose gives my skin the most luminous glow! Don't apply too much, or it may look as if your skin is oily

3. Tarte Expose
If you look at the container, it looks brown! It's even called "nude" on Sephora.com, but actually this is a very lovely strawberry nudie-brown blusher that looks really nice! It looks better on your cheeks than in the pan.

If you have any beauty of skin care products that you loved next month, I'd love to know~ leave a comment :D

1 comment:

  1. I love Tarte's blushers, they're some of my favorites! ^^ Since it's summer time, I like to use Sun Beam by Benefit :) It's similar to High Beam but with a gold/bronze undertone~

    ReplyDelete