Friday, May 17, 2013

Nature Republic Collagen HD Aqua BB Cream

BB Creams has made its way to America, but I still believe that BB Creams from Asia are far more superior in terms of skin care benefits, coverage and quality.

I randomly decided to pick up this Collagen HD Aqua BB Cream from Nature Republic. It is not the most popular BB Cream from NR, but I'm glad I decided to give it a go!

On top of that, it was only $7!
 This BB cream isn't too think nor too watery. I would say the coverage is medium to high and easily buildable.

The overall finish is semi-matte with a hint of dewey-ness. If you have oily skin, I would suggest using a finishing powder, but for those with dry skin this BB cream is really moisturizing and will not emphasize dry patches.
Here is a swatch. It is on the yellow side with no gray undertones! To the right of the line of BB cream is the blended product. The color is perfect for me and it blends in seamlessly.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I've tried so many Western BBs and I've yet to find one that is a true BB or one that compares to the Asian ones. This one looks promising! ^^

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Please check my blog out for details! :D
    http://theserotinal.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete