Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush


 Blushes are an addiction of mine. I probably do not need to buy anymore, since it basically takes forever to finish- but I can't help but add more to my collection!

Originally, I did not want to buy this Rosy Glow blusher from Dior, but as time went on, I suddenly felt the need to purchase it & I'm so glad I did!

Packaging wise, it's very luxurious. It's silver, with clear acrylic. The brush is also not too bad!

The concept of this blush is that it will adjust to your skin natural chemistry  On me, it looks like a sweet strawberry milk color.  Since it's finely milled, it goes on beautifully. It also smells just like roses!

I purchased mine from Sephora for $44.

1 comment:

  1. I'm always wary of buying adjusting blushes because I have no idea what it will look like on me. I could turn into a clown lol. Thanks for the review! ^^

    ReplyDelete