Wednesday, April 10, 2013

MAC Lipsticks- Lovelorn & Lustering

MAC Lovelorn & Lustering

I never really had intentions to purchase MAC lipsticks ($15) but Youtube beauty gurus are pretty convincing. After much research, I setteled on the shades Lovelorn and Lustering.
Both are luster finishes, which means, according to MAC that it has a "wet-look lustre finish. Makes lips look soft, smooth, ultra-moist."

Lovelorn is a natural pink, which Lustering is a bright, but wearable hot pink. Both are nice since it brightens my complexion and does not emphasize my dry lips.

I'm very happy with my purchases! MAC's color selection can be overwhelming  so I recommend visiting a MAC store  & swatching the colors before buying any colors! Online color swatches can be deceiving, so it's best to be completely sure of the color before you spend your hard earned money!

No comments:

Post a Comment