Friday, April 19, 2013

Holika Holika Heart Ful Moisture Lipstick Candy Red

 Holika Holika is a beauty brand from South Korea. While it may not be as popular as Skin Food or The Face Shop, it is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands.

I've been on the hunt for a moisturizing red lipstick for awhile now. I was so happy when I found discovered the Holika Holika Heart Ful lipstick line.

As you can see, the lipstick bullet is carved into a heart shape! Not only is it super cute, but it's great because it makes the lipstick easy to apply.

Like the name states, it is very moisturizing  this lipstick does not emphasize my dry lips.

The color you see on the right is in the shade Candy Apple. It's the perfect pinky red, with not shimmers or frost.

Scent wise, it smells like delicious gummy candies!


No comments:

Post a Comment